「油尖旺 X 青年跑」是一項由油尖旺民政事務處自2015年起推廣的青年網絡計劃，希望青年透過參與專業長跑訓練，建立正面及積極的價值觀，並加強對油尖旺區的歸屬感。此外，優秀學員將成為油尖旺長跑區隊隊員，代表本區參加社區活動和大型跑步賽事。計劃希望學員能學以致用，以長跑知識回饋社區、關愛社群、向社區宣揚正面及健康的訊息。
“Running Crew X Yau Tsim Mong Youth” is a youth network programme organised by Yau Tsim Mong District Office since 2015, aimed at instilling positive values into young people and enhancing their sense of belonging to Yau Tsim Mong District through professional training in long-distance running. In addition, outstanding members will become members of the Yau Tsim Mong Long-distance Running District Team and represent the district in community events and large-scale running races. They are expected to contribute to and care for the community, as well as to promote positive and health messages, by applying what they have learnt from long-distance running.
訓練班內容 Training Courses
計劃將劃分為「初級長跑訓練班」(10公里) 和「進階長跑訓練班」(半馬) 兩個階段，相關活動如下：
This programme comprises two stages, i.e. Elementary Training in Long-distance Running (10 km) and Advanced Training in Long-distance Running (half marathon). Activities include:
- regular training in long-distance running and sharing by experienced coaches/sport star(s) to develop young people’s perseverance, persistence and confidence;
- serving as Yau Tsim Mong Youth Sports Ambassadors to promote health messages to the community (outstanding participants may be nominated to compete in local long-distance running races), and to participate in Yau Tsim Mong Long-distance Running DistrictTeam;
- participating in community event(s) to contribute to and care for the community by applying what they have learnt from long-distance running;
- training in mountain running to enrich participants’ experience in sports;
- activities and highlights of the training will be published in Hong Kong’s popular sports magazines.
- 初級長跑訓練班 - 初學者、從未接觸中長距離跑步訓練或比賽、沒有運動習慣。
- 進階長跑訓練班 - 有規律運動、最少參與中長距離跑步比賽1次或以上、能完成10公里跑步。
- Two sessions of 1.5 hours a week (Monday and Thursday); 14 weeks in total.
- Elementary Training in Long-distance Running – targeting beginners, those who have never attended any training in middle- to long-distance running or competed in any such races, and those who do not exercise regularly.
- Advanced Training in Long-distance Running – targeting those who exercise regularly, have competed in at least one middle- to long-distance running race and is able to finish a 10 km run.
訓練班日期、時間及地點 Date, Time and Venue*
||Elementary Training in Long-distance Running – September to November 2021 (25 sessions)
Advanced Training in Long-distance Running – December 2021 to March 2022 (25 sessions)
Other community event(s), experienced coach / sport stars sharing, mountain running activity to be organized from time to time
||7:15 - 8:45 pm
||Yau Tsim Mong District and nearby districts (e.g. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade, West Kowloon Waterfront Promenade and Sports Ground near Yau Tsim Mong District) or any street running routes in Yau Tsim Mong District selected by the coach.
*All activities are subject to special arrangement, postponement or cancellation due to COVID-19 pandemic.
資深教練/運動明星分享會Sharing by Experienced Coaches/Sport Star(s)
Organised from time to time during the training
結業禮分享會Closing Ceremony and Sharing Session
15 or 22 January 2022 (Saturday)
- Certificates of graduation;
- The top 2 participants in each course may have the opportunity to compete in a large-scale local marathon; and
- Opportunities to be nominated to participate in various large-scale local competitions; and
- The top 5 participants in each course may receive a sports gift voucher worth $500.
Participant who attended community event will receive a commemorative T-shirt.
Free of charge
名額 No. of places
80; about 40 for each course
(Participants are not permitted to participate in the programme for more than 3 consecutive years.)
申請須知 Notes for applicants
- Your attendance and performance are important. Please allow sufficient time for the training and activities enrolled. The organiser reserves the right to dismiss a participant whose attendance rate is low;
- This programme involves various forms of training in long-distance running. You should consider your physical condition before making application;
- The recipients of sports gift vouchers will be selected by the organiser. To be eligible for the awards, participants must complete at least one volunteer service as a guide runner; and
- The organiser reserves the right to modify or cancel the programme without prior notice.
Visit https://bit.ly/3wpCJL9, complete the online application form and press “Submit”; or visit the dedicated Facebook page and download the application form.
Send your completed application form to Room A, 9/F, Tontex Industrial Building, 2 4 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Specify “Running Crew X Yau Tsim Mong Youth 20/21” on the envelope.
Fax your completed application form on 2117 0023